Fans of the American rockers on this side of the Atlantic got a great surprise recently, when the Foo Fighters played a hard hitting set at this years’ Glastonbury festival. The line-up had originally billed them as “The ChurnUps“, but it was The Foos who rocked the stage with an eight song set – the first in the UK since the death of drummer Taylor Hawkins. The surprises didn’t stop there though, as the band have just announced they will be embarking on a huge stadium tour next year.
Dave Grohl promised fans the band would return to the UK “next summer” and they have made good on that promise already. Venues for the Everything Or Nothing At All Tour will include iconic footballing stadia such as Hampden Park and Villa Park.
Foo Fighters UK Tour Dates 2024
- 13th June 2024 Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester (with Wet Leg and Loose Articles)
- 17th June 2024 Hampden Park, Glasgow (with Courtney Barnett and Honeyblood)
- 20th June 2024 London Stadium, London (with Wet Leg and Shame)
- 22nd June 2024 London Stadium, London (with Courtney Barnett and Hot Milk)
- 25th June 2024 Principality Stadium, Cardiff (with Wet Leg and Himalayas)
- 27th June 2024 Villa Park, Birmingham (with Courtney Barnett and Hot Milk)
There will be a pre-sale for fans to snatch up early bird tickets on Wednesday, 28 June at 9am BST. General sale tickets will go on sale Friday, 30th June at 9am BST via GigsAndTours and Ticketmaster (for Glasgow).
Everything Or Nothing At All Tour Announced in the UK for 2024! 🇬🇧— Foo Fighters (@foofighters) June 27, 2023
Presale: Begins on Wednesday, 28 June at 9am BST, ends on Thursday, 29 June at 10pm BST
General Onsale: Friday, 30 June at 9am BST
See all upcoming shows here: https://t.co/00T9ExQAnu pic.twitter.com/Iqo6aVixa6