Long time WWE fan and hip hop mogul P Diddy has announced that he has put together the track listing for the latest instalment of the WWE 2K franchise. Diddy has previously worked with the WWE having performed live at Wrestlemania 29 in New Jersey.
Talking about the game, Diddy said “I am a huge WWE fan. I love the intensity and the competition and I wanted fans to feel that energy in the soundtrack for WWE 2K17″. The soundtrack coincides with the Bad Boy 20-Year daily reunion tour and the track listing reflects that with Diddy choosing some of his own back catalogue of hits to artists he have inspired him, both new and old.
Diddy will be appearing on WWE Raw this week and the game is scheduled for worldwide release on October 11th 2016. The track list is as follows:
* Action Bronson & Joey Bada$$ (feat. Rico Love) – “What About The Rest Of Us”
* Anderson .Paak – “Come Down”
* Andy Black – “We Don’t Have To Dance”
* Axwell Λ Ingrosso – “This Time”
* Black Sabbath – “Paranoid”
* Bring Me The Horizon – “Run”
* FIDLAR – “Drone”
* French Montana (feat. Kojak Black) – “Lockjaw”
* iSHi (feat. French Montana, Wale, & Raekwon) – “We Run”
* P. Diddy, Black Rob & Mark Curry – “Bad Boy For Life”
* Travis Barker & Yelawolf – “Out of Control”
* Twenty One Pilots – “Ride”
* Yellow Claw (feat. Lil Eddie) – “We Made It”